This website aggregates new and existing printable documents for New Yorkers whose primary language is not English. Please share safely and post in your buildings or print for neighbors who may not have regular internet access.
NYIC Launches COVID-19 Campaign to Protect Immigrant New Yorkers [LINK]
March 27, 2020: Undocumented U.S. Immigrants and Covid-19 [LINK]
March 21, 2020: EVICTION COURTS ARE CLOSED AND EVICTIONS ARE SUSPENDED IN NEW YORK STATE [PDF]
March 18, 2020: Update on Access to Health Care for Immigrants and Their Families [LINK]
March 17, 2020: Advocates Demand Protection for Immigrants at ‘Front Lines’ of Coronavirus Outbreak [LINK]
If interested in volunteering to help battle the COVID-19 crisis in your NYC communities, sign up with MUTUAL AID NYC here.
To volunteer your translation support, sign up here.
- Google Folder: Comprehensive Information on COVID 19 (50+ languages)
- Protecting Immigrant Families: Know Your Rights (Multilingual Resources)
- ELA: Language Support at a Time of Crisis
- Translators Without Borders Resources for COVID-19
- Switchboard: Round-up of Translated COVID-19 Resources
- CDC Print Resources
- COVID-19 Health Literacy Project
- Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Resources
- NYC.GOV Fact Sheets
- SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF NYC.GOV FOR UPDATES available in العربية | বাঙালি | 中文 | Kreyòl Ayisyen | Polskie | Español | pусский | français | 한국어 | اُردُو